- We do not allow single sex groups of 3 or more.
- No unaccompanied under 18 year olds.
- Bookings will only be accepted on receipt of a completed booking form. You can provisionally book a caravan/pitch over the phone which we can hold for 5 working days.
- In the event of a cancellation we will need to be notified in writing. We would like to point out that a booking is a contract and deposits will not be returned. You will be liable to pay the full amount if we do not let the caravan/pitch.
- The speed limit on the park is 5 MPH. Highway rules apply on all areas of the park. You can have a maximum of 2 cars parked alongside your caravan/pitch.
- We do not allow hard footballs or skateboards on the park.
Children must be supervised when in the toilet and shower block and in the children’s play areas and opening times must be observed.
- Children remain the responsibility of their parents and must be accounted for at all times.
- Excessive noise will not be tolerated; consideration must be given to others at all times
There is a barrier at the park entrance. You will be given a code on a car sticker on arrival. The entrance must not be blocked at any time.
- We do not allow supermarket deliveries
- There will be a charge for credit card payments
Touring Caravans, Motor homes and trailer tents
- DOGS must be kept on lead at all times whilst on the park – they may be let off the lead in the dog exercise areas if still under control. We ask you to pick up after your dog; dog bins are provided and must be used at all times. Dogs should NOT be left unattended if they cause a nuisance i.e. barking. Dogs are not allowed in the toilet and shower block or the dish washing area.
- Touring Pitches are available from 2.00pm on day of arrival and need to vacated by 11.00am on day of departure. Please notify us if arriving after 6.00pm. We do not have a holding area for early arrivals.
- All touring pitches are hard standing.
- Access to the park is narrow. Please enquire if you have a large touring caravan or motorhome.